Fancy a challenge or a change of scene?
We are a busy long established and experienced town planning consultancy, providing a diverse range of professional advice associated with residential, commercial and householder proposals. Every day presents a new challenge, with opportunities to manage your own projects of all scales, whilst also assisting with some of our larger more complicated development schemes. Working in a collaborative manner with both colleagues and clients, we endeavour to provide frank and up to date advice based on our knowledge of the local area and Authorities.
The role is open to planners with either a public or private sector background with experience of undertaking independent research, problem solving, liaising with a wide range of clients and members of the public amongst others, whilst being able to present a case in a clear and concise manner in either the office or public arena.
• MRTPI (or eligible for MRTPI) with a minimum 2 years’ experience
• Experienced in liaising with Local Planning Authorities and up to date knowledge and understanding of current planning legislation
• Ability to work under pressure and often to tight deadlines
• Strong verbal/oral communication skills
• Strong IT and database skills
• Strong organisation skills
• Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel in the UK
If you are interested in a more challenging role, a change of scene or a new challenge from your current role, please get in touch to discuss the opportunities available with us.
This is an office-based role (Hitchin, Hertfordshire) and candidates are advised that we have an office dog.
Get in touch to submit your CV